Have you ever wondered what you could do with your old yoga mat? Here are some cool ways for reusing and giving your mat a second life! 💜
- Make holiday or Christmas tree ornaments with cookie cutters or scissors.
- Donate to homeless shelters as sleeping pads.
- Give it to an animal rescue shelter. They often need mats and blankets to line crates.
- Use under pet dishes and prevent dishes from sliding around.
- Keep it in the car for surprise picnics, sports games or beach visits. It can also be used as a seat liner while driving around with your dog.
- Take it with you to the outdoors. Use it as a seat padding or place it under your sleeping bag while camping.
- Use it in the garden to protect your knees when kneeling on or make a liner under your house plants.
- Ask from a friend or family member if they would need it.